With commanding views and a hop, skip and jump to the centre of town, this classic 1860’s brick and stone cottage of four rooms plus outhouses. Situated on a generous allotment of 760 sqm (approx.) with north facing rear aspect, this property offers the opportunity for restoration or new house site (STCA). The cottage has seen a number of additions over the years and now comprises: entry to sitting room, dining room, with open fire place, updated kitchen, gas cooking, two bedrooms, external updated bathroom with spa bath accessed by covered verandah, second toilet and original laundry plus sleepout on verandah. This is AAA real estate.