The old Castlemaine Albion Hotel, a local icon since 1858. Full of character this old pub has a two bedroom residence, bar, dining area and kitchen, together with seven modern motel units. This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase the property freehold with vacant possession on a walk in walk out basis ready for you to make your mark and business ideas. With the Saturday Wesley Hill Market at its doorstep and at the heart of the Goldfields tourist region, the charming Albion, is a long term local favourite and tourist delight. This is an ideal location from which to join the Castlemaine gourmet revival.
* Manager’s residence
* 7 modern motel units 2 x 4 bed, 4 x twin share and 1 twin share plus 1
* General Liquor Licence - Internal - 129 people
- External - 80 people
* Front bar, lounge and dining room
* Commercial kitchen, cool room, cellar
* External seating courtyard and front verandah
* 1124 sqm general residential land
An opportunity for investor or family operator.